Monday, February 13, 2006

Super Bowl Partaaaay

So we threw a little Super Bowl party. You know...you invite like 30 people thinking only about 15 will come if you are lucky....unless you are me! It was so awesome. Everyone came...we had so much fun! People were everywhere in my little house. We had three TV's going and tons of food. Although...some of my friends were teaching their children to start drinking a little too early...I mean shouldn't you be able to walk before you learn to drink? Hmmm....maybe it is better that way though...I mean at least you can't stumble around...right? Anyways...good times had by all!

3 comments:

VRA said...

I wasn't able to post this comment under the picture, exaclty what kind of party did you have, anyway? I thought it was Superbowl XL, not XX (is there more we need to know about this "party"?!)!!!

The Professor said...

Ummmm ya...Mispelling on the art teachers part ;oP

Yi said...

Look like you had a lot of fun, cool :)