Saturday, June 10, 2006

School's Out

I survived another year of teaching. I don't know what God has in store for me, but man I don't know if I can handle another year like this past one. Too much stress. However God taught me how to love my enemies and man it was really hard. Satan attacked from all directions, but I just tried to focus on God. Satan tried to hurt me while I coached, taught, and personal life....But God kicked his butt.

Teaching is so weird anyways...I mean you just can't call in sick like other jobs...You have to prepare the day for a someone else to do your job. Most jobs you would just call in sick and that would be that...Not teaching. And then you can't just be sick...You stress if the sub is doing what they asked or if they are doing their own thing...Which means more work for you when you get back...playing catch up. I think teaching is like being a CEO....you are in charge of a ton of people (kids) and have to solve all their problems. But it has it good sides too. I get to help other people, and teach them. I get summer to unwind, and vacation time. I get good health coverage. No complaints there....

Now for summer...time to relax and renew...I really need it. Maybe even have time to start blogging again :o)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know when all of your problems started....Labor Day Weekend :0P Just kidding. I know they started when you met me. I love how God put you through these tribulations and trials to strengthen and mature you. Definitely a growing year. Loves you