Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pissed off Detroit Tigers Fan!

I have wanted to see the Detroit Tigers play in the World Series since I can't even remember. I have been a Tigers fan since I could walk and talk. There are people out there who have World Series Tickets and don't give a rip about the Tigers. That just doesn't seem right! They are racking people over the coals if they want a set of Tickets just to make some money. I understand the value of these Tickets, but come on.....over $1000 for a pair of tickets to a baseball game. I love baseball and I love my Tigers, but who can really afford tickets at the price!? It really pisses me off! I was lucky enough to go see game four of ALCS at Comerica Park with Holly and it was stinkin' amazing!...but I think that Ty Cobb would be rolling over in his grave at the way people are capitalizing on shear luck of the draw by buying tickets to a Team and Game they must not love!

No comments: