Saturday, July 16, 2005

I have officially started my own compound complex

For the past two days straight I have been erecting a very long six foot tall fence that encompases my entire yard. It kind of reminds me of a fort or something when I was a kid. My body aches and my hands have blisters. But it is complete minus the two gates I need to install. All the fence is hung, and the poles were cemented in. Was it worth it? Right now I say yes. The kids can't get in, which kind of stinks...I liked hanging out with them...but they can't really scale the wall and that makes my yard safer. My dogs love it! No more chain...just free to run around!

My next door neighbor even helped me put up some of it. This whole fiasco with the pond has turned out to be a good thing, and another way for God to work in my life. I had the high of serving in Germany, and then the devil tried to ruin it by blasting me with trials. But I survived and God is making it work for good. That is so awesome...God rocks and satan sucks :oP

No comments: