Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Selling the house

If anyone is interested in a three bedroom, one bath house with a 2 1/2 car garage, basement, fully updated from windows to walls, new kitchen and bath, newer roof, central air, new plumbing and electrical, awesome landscaping with fenced in back yard, 1100 square feet, first floor laundry, walking distance to all three schools in Mason (elementary, middle, and high school)....around $130,000 and it appraised at $138,00 so let me know. I am selling my house very soon. Not sure where I am moving just yet...but in this area. Maybe sticking it out with the folks for a few months till I find a new house.

I have my reasons for moving...but mainly want to move out of town, and get some more space.

1 comment:

The Professor said...

Do you have my number?