Friday, August 04, 2006

Prayer Request...

I have a couple of big events happening in the next week or so. I just wanted to ask that those of you who feel compelled to pray that God doesn't let me into a situation where he doesn't want me to be...that he protects me from getting in over-my-head situations...that I don't go chasing rainbows and looking for fools gold. Some of you know what I am talking about and some of you don't. I won't post all of the situations that I am about to face...but one of them is moving...into my parents basement for a few months...the rest...I will get back to you on them. One is happening August 8th at 9:00am. I will keep you all updated and in suspenseful prayer...hopefully! ;O)

1 comment:

VRA said...

August 8th is my 8 year wedding anniversary so it's GOTTA be a good day! :-)