Sunday, October 10, 2004

The Good and Bad

So a friend and I were talking today and I realized that I only seem to post when life is getting me down. Just thought I would throw it out there that I do have good days :o)

I am planning on updating this blog site with some other cool stuff within the next couple of weeks...so keep looking for updates...they will be coming.

Something good....
Well, I have two cool kittens...and an awsome dog! They keep me company most of the time. Actually it is kinda wierd because I am not really a cat lover. I actually didn't even like cats that much till I got mine. Sometimes they are a pain, but they are usually more fun than a pain. They are very friendly, and they kind of remind me of my dog. Speaking of which, my dog was actually the one who picked them out as strange as that sounds. So, I guess they are cats that act more like dogs...and that is why I like them. ;o)

you see...this is why I don't write more about good and happy stuff...it just sounds so corny! Nothing deep involved in it. Although, I find that when I ask myself why about the crumby stuff that goes on in my life...God returns the question to me asking why I don't question the good stuff too? Cuz really...what have I done that deserves special treatment from God? Nothing, we are all sinners and fall short of His glory...so if I am going to question something...I should probably question everything :op

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your cats and your dog are cooooooool.