Monday, October 18, 2004

Powderpuff

Ok....so a friend I teach with and myself are coaching the Junior class powderpuff football team...we play tomarrow by the way. Girls are so much smarter than boys...they can memorize the plays faster....it is kind of fun!

Anyway...long story short...I was spying on the Seniors today and the other coaches sent a player over to ask if I was Mr. Corr while I was sitting in my warm truck watching them freeze at practice....of course I had to lie....which was hard to do with a straight face. She went back and told her coaches...whom I teach with....that it wasn't me....so they sent her back to varify. Again I lied....and laughed so hard as she went back to tell her coaches. Man, I thought everyone knew me at the high school...but I guess I was wrong. Now she is going to think I am a lier though. I convinced a senior that I was someone else....and not spying on their plays. We will probably loose now because I lied to her...hahaha! Now I am a big fat liar!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sooo...how did it go???

The Professor said...

God smited me for Lying with a 44-8 loss :o(