Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gum Update

After telling many people about the "gum" incident, I have been overwhelmed with choices that I "should've" made. My personal favorite, open a hymnal and tear out a page to spit it into. But no...would be wrong....FUNNY...but wrong.


My father preceeded to tell Holly and I about how my grandmother (all of 4 1/2 feet tall) and my great aunts (very similar in stature) balled him out at the luncheon following the cemetary visit. I kind of wish I could've been there to see a bunch of little ol' ladies give it to this guy. I had to go coach a baseball game, otherwise I might've seen it all unfold. I guess they were kind of relentless...not to the point of yelling....but really guilting him and scolding him for his poor actions. WOW!

Anyways...I knew that some of you might want to know that.

1 comment:

VRA said...

:-)