Saturday, May 21, 2005

Being Darth Vader rules


Darth Vader....or is it? Posted by Hello

So I went to the movies dressed as Darth Vader...since Anikan finally becomes Darth in the movie. Note...that this is only part of the costume. It is missing my light saber, and cape...which I did wear at the theater. I brought it to school on Thursday and wore it for my kids. That is where this picture came from. I will post pics from the movie when I get them. I won best costume from Z101.7 and I got my picture taken with little kids and even some adults. Jason Adams from the Morning Show interviewed me on the radio the next day. My students thought it was really cool.

Although I was a rather short Darth Vader....it didn't stop from instilling fear into one small little girl who cried because I was so "scary". I came back a little while later and she finally shook my hand and gave Darth a hug. :o) Another little kid walked up to me and asked "Are you dat guy from the moothie?"...it was so cute. Holly couldn't believe it. I also had a light saber duel with another movie-goer in the theater before the movie started....the place went crazy...it was so much fun.

I know...I am a dork...but it was so much fun.

2 comments:

Dan Price said...

that is freaking amazing!

The Professor said...

You will have to see the other pics...the ones from the movie...they are going to be way cooler!