Thursday, July 06, 2006

Chicago Trip Part 3

Tigers and Cubs...what a game. I got Nate Robertsons autograph....the place was packed with Tigers fans who almost drowned out the boos that came from the Cub fans. We had a blast...and met up with Andy after the game for a beer to celebrate the Tigers victory.

We went to Navy Peir that night and it was a blast...I had never been. So it was a cool experience. I love that girl...she is so much fun. We had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and had a very cool waiter. Chicago is fun...so much to do....nice place to visit...but kind of expensive...like the $30 I paid for two generic glasses of Merlot for Holly and I....what a rip off! But we still had fun :o)

4 comments:

VRA said...

Who's Nate Robertson?

:-P

The Professor said...

One of the Tigers ace pitchers :o)

VRA said...

Tigers? Who are they???

The Professor said...

Come on...are you seriuos girlfriend? LoL Detroit Tigers...only the best Major league baseball team ever...at least in my heart of hearts :oP