Friday, July 21, 2006

Moving...

Ok...I need some help...literally. I am going to be moving soon because I have sold my house. It was only for sale 2 1/2 weeks and I got an offer....now we are setting up a closing date. The big issue is that I am moving in with the folks for awhile to see if I can save some money and get rid of any debt I have.....The bigger issue...I NEED HELP MOVING! So if anyone of you who reads this wants to lend a helping hand...let me know. I can start moving anytime....but I want to set a moving date to maximize the move all at once. I could also use boxes. Again...God Rocks!

5 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My house has been on the market for 4 months with no bites.

I'm not bitter.

Mike said...

Joey, give me a call with a time... Give me some pre warning and I can have an army of trucks... 1 truck and trailer, + 2 suv's... And possibly 1 other truck (dunno if they got it yet). Just lemme know.

Congrats on selling the house amigo, that is great news!

The Professor said...

Noel....
I took a little less than what I was asking...FYI. Also I had it for sale with a friend who's realestate broker. He said the market is tough right now...for example: in his office they have over 200 listings, but only four people looking for houses.

Just keep praying about it...God will put the right person there when it is time to sell. I know you already know that though.

The Professor said...

Mike...are you serious? That would be sweet! Right now I need boxes...the house passed inspection yesterday and so all the buyer was pleased..so we move to closing. Now I just need to start packing.

I am moving into my parents basement for a short time.

The Professor said...

To both of you...are you coming over tonight to grill out? You can come after church if you want...the thing starts around 6ish :o) at my house.