Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Turning 26

I am gaining a new year on my life this Thursday, and I realized that I am probably close to 1/3 the way through my life. I couldn't help but wonder if God looks down and sees someone who he is pleased with or disappointed in? I know either was nothing I can do will get me into heaven...that is by His Grace alone. Jesus always has kept his promises, and one of them is if we believe (really honestly believe) in Him and who he said he was, then he would save a room for us!

A friend of mine lives his life for other people 99% of the time. He is a definate servant of God. He is one of those rare harvesters Jesus talks about. I pray that God picks me to be the same way...deep down that is what I want...to serve God and love my neighbor. Hopefully for these next 2/3 or 3/4 of my years I have left I can live like that! Live like Jesus. :o)

2 comments:

Dan Price said...

you are awesome man. sorry I haven't called you back yet. Yesterday my phone was lost for about 4 hours. i had ten messages waiting for me. And then i have been working non-stop these past two days. Let's get a hold of each other tomorrow though. cool?

The Professor said...

No prob man. I will call you after I get outta school.