Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hardship

I am still freakin sick. Three days on meds and I still feel like crap! Think I am going to call the Dr. tomarrow and see what's up.

On a different note...
Some of my friends are going through some really tough times right now...and I want them to know that I will pray for them. Also sometimes it really puts lifes problems in perspective, when someone you know is going through something really really crappy. Not that our own problems aren't there anymore, but compassion for another person can put some(feeling sick in my case) out of mind for awhile.

I wonder sometimes what God thinks when other people are hurting or even when I am. I know he loves me, and I know he cares. I tend to think that he is crying right there with us in our pain, with his arms ready to wrap us in his comfort.

3 comments:

ShannaKay said...

How are you doing?

Dan Price said...

yeah, are you still feeling sick?

The Professor said...

doing ok...hanging in there...not sick physically anymore ;o)