Friday, February 04, 2005

Starting a zoo

It's official. I am startng my own zoo. I now have two kittens and dog and a puppy. I may have to charge admission to my zoo to pay for the food it takes to supply their nutritional need. No wife or kids, but a butt ton of animals. And exactly what is a butt ton you ask...well let me tell you.

After cleaning up after four animals fecal matter during the week, I figure that it must weigh approximately a ton. Thus I have a "butt Ton" of animals. And no...it is not button....it is Butt Ton.

2 comments:

Lumbergh-in-training said...

If you have a zoo, I have the Water World in my house, LOL.

Manojhttp://manojar.blogspot.com

Holly said...

First of all, who in the world is that person?

Second, this is one of the funniest blogs you've ever written and its so true! You need to get a family picture...think you can get two cats and two dogs to sit still long enough?