Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Young Life

James Granger invited me to visit a Young Life meeting yesterday. For those of you who don't know what Young Life is...it is a bunch of young high school students getting together to learn about God and have fun. If you have ever been to Campus Life in high school...it is pretty much the same thing. One of the biggest differences was that the kids form small groups and have older Christians help lead. That is kind of why James invited me. He wanted me to check it out and see if I would be interested in being a leader. If that is what God wants me to do then I am definately up for it.

The coolest part was that I knew about 80% of the kids from the high school and they all couldn't believe that I wanted to hang out with them at Young Life. God is definately showing me ways to interact with my surroundings and opening doors to talk about him with kids. I've been praying for that for awhile.

1 comment:

Noel Heikkinen said...

Outstanding. Young Life would be a great place for you to serve!