Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Good friend...short time....

A few months back I met this guy name Kris...he was a cool guy. We had a lot in common. He liked cars, going fast, racing, and the list goes on. He was a little older than me, but we kind of struck it off...starting talking cars and motors (gearhead talk). He was of course a mechanic. http://www.eandip.com/443732.html

He was funny, and a nice guy...oh ya...and a good mechanic when it comes to making a car go faster. That is why I came to him in the first place...for his expert advice. I asked him if he could get my performance parts to work correctly...and of course he agreed...that is how our friendship began.

.........Last week I heard some terrible news......Kris died on his way to work via a 20 year old drunk driver...Kristofir Enniss passed away Saturday, November 20, 2004...I guess I am still in shock...I mean Kris and I were only friends for a short while...but I liked Kris, we could've been really good friends! Good friends are hard to find...and that makes me sad...and angry...cheated out of a good friendship!

I know God has his plans, but I want to know what they are somedays...like that day I heard about Kris. I just pray that God will be with Kris's wife, his friends, his family...give them peace, and comfort.


http://www.mitchellfuneral.com/Obits.html

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041125/NEWS01/411250336&SearchID=73191678148005

3 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

Whoa, dude. That totally sucks.

Holly said...

I was stunned when you told me about it. Remember that God does what is good, so I don't see this as an act of Him, though He did allow it to happen. Sin leads to consequences for our actions and everyone else's.

Wigglesworth had such a poignant thought in the article you attached:
"It's just terrible what these families are going through because of his inability to function properly in our society," Wriggelsworth said.

Good thing to come out of this? Your pain and frustration led to you opening up dialogue between you and your students. You made sure they know driving drunk is like having a loaded gun to your head and a machine gun attached to the front of your car...you pull the trigger when you do it and mow down anyone in your way. Too selfish to even comprehend sometimes...

The Professor said...

Thanks to you all....Loki...well put! Thank you ;o)