Sunday, December 26, 2004

The News Sucks

I hate the news. Television pisses me off! I was watching it tonight and they only showed a blurb about the terrible situation in Taiiwan. Over ten thousand people have died, and yet their top stories are about the day after Christmas shopping sprees and markdown sales, and which hills are best for sledding!! What a frickin' load of crap!

If that disaster had been in the U.S., you would see nothing but that devestation on every channel. No wonder so many people outside the U.S. hate Americans. I know that people care, so why then does the news have to be so idiotic and protray us like uncaring selfish morons! I am insulted! I am not saying that it should be glamorized, but give me a break. At the very least have it as the top story, and provide the public with information about how to help or something useful! No one should give a rats rear about the day after Giftmas sales events when so many people are in such distress and pain!

No comments: