Friday, September 16, 2005

The Big Day is here

Ok First....super awesome news.....

I interviewed for the head Varsity Baseball Coaching job for Mason yesterday and I got it! Which means a variety of things. First, I have a gianormous responsibility to run an entire program. Second, I am going to be pretty busy for awhile. Third, if I ever get married and still wanna coach that person will need to either like baseball and kids, or just be super understanding. But those things aside....I am excited and hope that I can serve God with this new position and not lose track of the fact that he gave me everything I have...including baseball smarts :O)


Now on for this day.....
I was born on Sept. 16th at 12:15AM 1978. I was only a little over 5lbs. But that changed fast and my nick name was Chub dubs...my dad gave it to me....thankfully I outgrew that too! Today has been really cool so far...I got three sets of balloon bouquets from different friends and students...all of which arrived at the High School. I looked like a carnie coming out of school with my huge bundle of balloons! I was greated with the weather report this morning which I loved a lot and meant a great deal to me...thanks to those who shall remain anonomous! ;o) And the usual calls from parents, and friends. Kids at school were really cool too...made me cards and wished me happy birthday all day long. But now it is raining and close to party time....hopefully that stuff goes away. But regardless...I won't let it ruin the party or hanging out with me peoples! Hope those of you who can make do...and the rest of you....you will be missed....that is a promise!

1 comment:

VRA said...

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Joey!
Happy Birthday To You!

;-)