Monday, September 19, 2005

Dear Secret Work Readers

So I found out that some of my friends at work know the inner workings of my life through my blog...BUStED! It was a little wierd because they knew things they shouldn't, because I hadn't told them...but it was because the "read" about my life. Good times had by all. It was actually interesting lunch room conversation. Thus anyone who might be reading this from Mason Public Schools...welcome. Hopefully you will find out a little more about what makes me tick so oddly and you can all give me strange glances at work! :oP

To those of you whom read on a daily or somewhat routinely basis....thanks and keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Yi said...

Hey, update... Especially your profile, because you are no longer 26, you are 27 years OLD!!!

The Professor said...

Hey Yi...are you happy now! "You are my everything you know!"

:oP