Tuesday, September 06, 2005

T-minus ten days

So I will be getting closer to the 30 mark relatively soon. The 16th I turn the big 27...not too excited. Good news is that it will be on a Friday! I have some cool things to say, but I am tired right now....

However, my "strange" theater friend yelled at me for not posting on my blog...right Meg?!...so did miss Yeehaw! ;oP Love you guys! So this is somthing new to read...this post that is...but I promise, there will be some cooler stuff coming up tomarrow after school...so check back ;o)

10 comments:

VRA said...

You're still a baby...geesh, I thought you meant you were REALLY turning 30. Hmmpft, had me thoroughly confused since I knew you were younger than me! Happy Birthday!

Holly said...

How are we celebrating?! Yi still setting something up? Yi, you have 10 days!

The Professor said...

I don't know yet....I wanted to go to a Lugnut game...but they aren't playing. Hmmm...any suggestions?

Yi said...

Tigers are away :( So I need ideas, mr. corr... It is your birthday, what would you like to do? and please don't say "I don't know," thanks :)

The Professor said...

I would like to go out for dinner....maybe Claddauh's...and then I want to do something fun...like go to Whiskey Barrell...or Maybe somewhere we can have some dancin' and whatnot. I will call you and let you know Yi. :o)

Al said...

Don't worry about strange theater friends yelling at you...I start to worry whenever my strange theater friends aren't yelling at me.

The Professor said...

Thanks for the encouragement Al-miester :p)

Me said...

It's not the theatre friends who are strange...so who does that leave...hmmmm....
But good job posting boys!
I think anything that happens should happen on Thrusday as I will be leading a group of intrepid women into the wilderness on the weekend:)
Just a thought.

Holly said...

Bad idea, Meg. No Thursday parties!

The Professor said...

Meg..we could hang out for that night for a pre-birthday dinner or something?!