Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Birthday wish list

Ok...if anyone was wondering what to get me for my birthday I have some suggestions:

I really want an iPod...but no one except maybe my parents would get me one.
I also would like a new Mountain Bike...but again...mucho dinero!

Things people could get me that would be reasonable....

1) Gift certificates to Pet Supplies Plus, Preuss Animal house, Best Buy, Express, or anywhere else that is cool
2) Old school Nintendo....really wish I still had one...and an old school Atari! That would be sweet
3) I really don't have a big pot to make spagetti sauce in....
4) A cover for my grill
5) I also wish I had a good set of grill utensils
6) A fitted Lug Nuts hat...size would 7 3/8"....I lost my other one in Germany
7) A fitted Tigers Hat...old school style...dark navy with a white D
8) Anything cool for my puppies or kitty kats.
9) Lots of friends to hang out with and wish me a happy birthday.

So I was thinking it might be fun to go play some miniature golf...or go bowling...but definately do dinner somewhere cool...maybe Claddaugh's or Clara's. Since it is on a friday it would be fun to go out dancing somewhere...but most places are too meat marketie...but it is still fun. Any other fun birthday suggestions from my viewing public?

6 comments:

The Professor said...

WTF?

VRA said...

Preuss Animal House? Is that pronounced like my last name, just spelled differently? Sounds like it!

OOOH, bringing me back to the Frogger days--I loved frogger.

Holly said...

I'm sorry. I'm laughing out loud right now at your "WTF?" Yeah, I mean, really. WTF is that? You got spammed again?!

I'm in for dinner and it would be cool to go somewhere for a two-step. 621? No putt-putt, though. I'll meet up with you after if you choose that option. Ewww.... Kell, remember making fun of putt-putt dates?

The Professor said...

Well Ms. HMB...good thing it isn't a date and it is by birthday which should totally revolve around me :o) and not you...so therefore you should be more concerned about hanging out with your friend doing what he wants :oP

VRA said...

I'm having a flashback of a conversation (and chapter 1) about being "selfish"! ;-)

Yi said...

Corr, go to Settings/Comments, then enabling the Show Word Verification for Comments option... That should help with eliminating the spams...