Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's finally happened...

I have tried so hard not to sell any of my Transformer toys in the hopes that I might one day get married and have a son to play with them. But I have started the slow, painful, tedious process of selling my prized toy collection via ebay. I don't want to, but right now the money is more important than the toys...I am trying to get rid of any bills other than my school loans, house, and car. So...the easiest way to make some money is loose the toys. I am also thinking of selling the prized VW...haven't prayed long enough about that one though.

It is a sad day for me in a way...watching them go one by one to new homes...It is like the guy from 40 Year Old Virgin selling his action figures. I can totally relate to him freaking out after he realized he had sold them all off! Unfortunately I am not going to make 100 G's like he did, but hopefully it will be enough to get rid of some debt! Then in the spring I am thinking of selling the house. Wow....I might be crazy! Well it would be easier to move without the 20 large boxes of toys...and the sad thing is...that isn't an exaggeration!

2 comments:

Dan Price said...

don't do anything rash bro!

The Professor said...

ummm too late...I have started the down the path to the dark side...I don't wanna grow up....I am a Toys R' Us kid! I don't wanna be an adult!