Friday, January 14, 2005

Insane Kitten

Last night, I got home from our Wrestling match against Eaton Rapids...which we won...and I noticed something about Hemi. He had a turd hanging from his butt as he was getting out of the litter box...there was something wierder though. I inspected it closer only to see it hanging by a rubber band. My frickin' cat had eaten a rubber band....and it was holding that turd there. It freaked me out cuz the turd bounced by the rubber band while he walked.

I was ticked...so I went to grab him and of course he took of on a dead sprint. SO I give pursuit. I felt like I was cat hurding. Down the hall...around the table...up the stairs...down the stairs...back up the stairs. I finally grabbed him. A cat that doesn't want to be held is like trying to hold water in a strainer...near impossible. Trying to be as delicate as I can, I remove the issue...kitty cat...all better. Now it was 10:30 and so I washed my hand and tried not to vomit and went to bed. Think twice before getting animals ;o)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Okay...I'm laughing...and puking....that cat is weird.

The Professor said...

ya...but you like him ;p