Sunday, January 16, 2005

It was a good day

Today I spent time with my best friend HMB. It was good. She is one of those people whom I trust with everything. The sucky thing is she lives an hour away, but the good thing is I get to see her about once a week...if only at church. We hung out with Lindsay and Brad. They played with the kittens, and Brad played some Halo 2 at my crib. It was good times...we also sat in the hot tub...but it was freezing outside. The water felt great, but man that air froze us. Brad figured out the hard way that it took about 2 minutes for your hair to freeze...that was kind of funny.

My dog was hillarious...he kept jumping up on the edge of the tub because he wanted the rubber duck thermometer in the tub. It was pretty funny. Then, HMB took the kids home and we met up for dinner at Olive Garden. Like I said...good times with HMB. We talked about life and hung out. Then went to good ol' Meijers for some supplies for the week. I said my good bye and off she went to D-town. It was a good day.

No comments: